No matter where or when you first became a Theta, we want you to be a member of the Denver Alumnae Chapter. We pride ourselves on being a diverse mix of women who enjoy each other’s company, enjoy staying active, and enjoy exploring our great city. Even if you can’t attend many of our gatherings, being a member helps you stay connected to Theta.
Members of our chapter pay annual dues that cover local events, chapter communications, college outreach and support, contributions to the Fraternity, and more. When events and activities are not fully subsidized by the chapter, dues-paying members also pay discounted rates.
You are more than welcome to attend an event or two before committing to membership—we invite you to check us out! Our membership year runs from January 1 to December 31, and you can join anytime.
Every Theta chooses to be a member of our chapter for a different reason. What’s yours?
- Year-round programming
- Reduced fees for some chapter programs and events
- Ability to participate in a variety of Special Interest Groups
- Monthly email updates
- Inclusion in our annual Member Directory
- Seasonal newsletters
- Provide support and assistance to four college chapters in Colorado
- Seek or provide career advice or mentorship
- Ability to advertise your business to other Thetas
- Access to members-only content on the website (login required)
- Opportunity to participate in group service projects and fundraisers
- Ability to hold office or volunteer on a committee and polish your leadership skills
- Connect and network with hundreds of smart, talented women
Both membership levels include $32 per capita Fraternity dues, which is collected by the Denver Alumnae Chapter and paid to the Fraternity on your behalf.
Discounts are available in the following circumstances:
- If you are a Life Loyal, your $299 Life Loyal membership covers your annual per capita dues. Click here for more information about Life Loyal.
- If you graduated from college within the past year, Regular local dues are complimentary and your per capita dues are waived by the Fraternity, so you can actually be a member of our chapter for free! You may upgrade to the Twin Star dues level, if desired, to pay it forward and help other sisters enjoy membership.
- If you are a member of another alumnae chapter that pays your per capita dues, only local dues will be collected.
- If you are experiencing financial hardship and would appreciate help with your Theta dues, contact our VP Finance for assistance.
Click the Pay Dues button below to complete our membership form and pay dues electronically. If you are paying by mail or Venmo please download and print the membership form. The form can be mailed or scanned in and emailed to our VP of Membership.
Our sisterhood is built on supporting one another. Theta is where you can quickly and easily expand your social and professional network. After all, we all know what it’s like to be new, need advice, or want the company of a friend.
Our chapter and Fraternity both offer wonderful resources that foster member connection. These tools can aid networking, carpooling, outreach, engagement, professional advancement, and more. Note that member login and/or password may be required for access.
- Member Directory: List of current Denver Alumnae Chapter members with contact information, college chapter, and initiation year
- ThetaConnect: A professional networking platform—for Thetas and only Thetas—where you can search for a job or internship, mentor an aspiring sister, promote your business, post job openings, join special interest groups, and network with thousands of Thetas around the globe
- Theta Portal: Your connection to Kappa Alpha Theta Headquarters, where you can search for any initiated Theta, recommend a potential new member (PNM) going through college recruitment, donate to the Friendship Fund, update your personal profile, and more